20080508

Tobacco.

Today.. I had a one and a half hour lesson. Was late too, hahah. Good timing to be so anyway. But..... It made me ran like MAD :( And so, the group spent 20 minutes doing work and the rest of the lesson chatting yo. :p Roche IS irritating. LOL. Had lunch with them after class and went to print some notes. And I also found Babyyyyy in school! Yay. Chatted and off back home.

On a random note, there was this cute guy sitting right infront of me on my way to the bus stop! :D Toooo bad. He has got this ring on the finger yo. Doesn't look like an ordinary looking one either. So yup.

Went to Compass Point to look for a new cell phone. And woohoo, I fell in love with the model w890i the moment I was browsing for slim slim phones :D NO MORE shaker phone pls. :( Just damn sad that my w910i was such a bitch damn it. So BYE BYE TO YOU. Though I really love you, you have to go! :( LOL. Guess my Prada has got to wait :/ The gay-est thing is, I have no work scheduled this week. I have no idea why too. Hmmm :( NO MORE MONEY ROLLING IN.

Chilled at Starbucks with Boobies and Ethan after my dinner. Ethan is such a prick sometimes. ZZZ. LOL. So we got damn wasted again somehow. Need to kick this damn habit too. YAWNS. :( I'm like typing in staccato. I don't know why. LOL.

1st Avenue later at 10AM for set up! I missed that damn bloody place. Beats ANYWHERE in Business School seriously. :/ Last year yo. Sighhh. And off to TPY with my 2 sisters after set up. CIAO. Give you guys some pictures to look at ya? My god, this post is just WEIRD.


@ Haato with some lovings :)

ICE-CREAM MAKES HER HAPPY EVERY SINGLE TIME :)

You have all of me love.

Stay close and don't go.

SLURPS*

My baby bie. Acting fiercely horredously adorable :D

Coffee for the girls :D





Sweeeet. Ethan Thu Ang Zaw and Felicia Teh Jia Hui yo :D

That's all. Chinese music on repeat. :/
&The taste of tobacco lingers..

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home